EdTech Marketing K-12
Munich, Germany or East Coast USA / Full-time
We’re growing our marketing team!
You’ve got a passion for marketing, education, EdTech or preferably all of it? We’re looking for skillful and motivated people to join the team!
If you truly believe in the positive impact of CoSpaces Edu and are sure that this platform and our team will benefit from having you on board, contact us and tell us why and what you can do to help us grow and make an impact in education!
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to help change the world of education by making it possible for students and teachers to create their own immersive learning experiences. CoSpaces allows anyone to easily create virtual reality worlds and make them come to life through programming and animations. From storytelling, to presentations, to games – with CoSpaces students become creators. It fosters 21st century learning skills and offers a fun and engaging approach to learning.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
- You tell us!
- Degree in education or marketing
- Proven work record in education or marketing (preferably both combined)
- Experience working in companies with an educational focus
- English native speaker
- Creative, keen to experiment and able to develop interesting content on your own
- Independent working style, flexible and able to handle multiple projects
This is a plus
- Experience with PBL
- Previous work as a Tech Integration Specialist
- Interest in building things (yes, this is a job where it finally pays off that you excessively played “The Sims” as a kid)
- Knowledge in using social media channels for educational purposes
- You speak German and, maybe, even more languages
Why Delightex rocks
- Fast learning at a startup with a growing team of talented people
- Freedom to focus on what you’re really good at
- Interdisciplinarity - we surround ourselves with designers, developers and marketers to get the best support of all worlds.
- No bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, direct contact to the founder
- A highly innovative and creative working environment inspired by open source, lean startup and agile development mindset, where you can develop new ideas.
- Established, multi-device technology stack from which new products derive
- Close partnership with JetBrains
- Attractive payment