Sales & Marketing Assistant
Munich / Full-time
Is your superpower organizing and do you love to communicate with people? Then we’d love to have you join our team.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to change the world of VR by making it possible for anyone and everyone to create their own content - no special design or coding skills needed. That is why we are developing CoSpaces, a 3D visualization tool that makes creating virtual spaces as easy as pie - even kids and teens can dive into their own virtual reality.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
- Order management (quotes, invoices, etc.)
- Manage and maintain customer data
- Communicate with customers and potential leads
- Event management (research into upcoming events, contact event organizers, support with event planning, etc.)
- Manage and coordinate various marketing activities (marketing materials, logistics, etc.)
- Proof-read marketing and sales related communication materials
- Offer user support on various communication channels (email, forum, etc.)
- Proven work experience in marketing, sales or event management
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Excellent organisation skills
- English native speaker (or your skill level is comparable to a native speaker)
- Independent working style, flexible and able to handle multiple projects
This is a plus
- Speak foreign languages
- Experience working in a startup
Why Delightex rocks
- Fast learning at a startup with a growing team of talented people
- Freedom to focus on what you’re really good at
- Interdisciplinarity - we surround ourselves with designers, developers, marketers, and psychologists to get the best support of all worlds.
- No bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, direct contact to the founder
- A highly innovative and creative working environment inspired by open source, lean startup and agile development mindset, where you can develop new ideas.
- Established, multi-device technology stack from which new products derive
- Close partnership with JetBrains
- Attractive payment