Senior UX Designer
Munich / Full-time
You’re a strategic thinker and have a passion for interface design? Then we’d love to have you join our team in Munich.
Delightex is a Munich-based startup founded by Eugene Belyaev, co-founder of JetBrains. We want to change the world of VR by making it possible for anyone and everyone to create their own content - no special design or coding skills needed. That is why we are developing CoSpaces, a 3D visualization tool that makes creating virtual spaces as easy as pie - even kids and teens can dive into their own virtual reality.
We, at Delightex, value creative minds, diversity and people who bring in new ideas and mindsets. We see changes as new challenges and they are a part of our everyday work life. We work hard, but also make sure to keep a fun and awesome atmosphere!
- Contribute to the overall vision and user strategy for CoSpaces, defining user journeys and user interface designs
- Create interaction concepts and present them with sketches, user flows, wireframes and usable prototypes to effectively communicate your interaction and design ideas
- Build low and high fidelity prototypes independently from concept exploration to implementation and improve them through user testing
- Structure information across different platforms, design for user expectations and support our users to build good mental models
- Design visuals and interactions for multiple platforms like desktop (web), smartphone and tablets
- Rationalize and justify design work clearly; advocate for users’ needs and usability basics
- Work closely with experienced developers to implement your concepts
- Bachelor or Master degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, Computer Science, Game Design, any related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense for clean visual aesthetics
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills across different disciplines
- Expertise in major design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch / Axure, Marvel / Invision or similar)
- Ability to create interactive prototypes with code
- Know-how in designing, shipping and controlling your design concepts and specs for multiple device types from idea to production
- Understanding of animation theory and skills for designing transitions
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience with user experience (UX), user interface (UI) and interaction design (IxD)
This is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D tools (C4D, Maya, Blender or similar)
- Experience in game design or game development
Are you ready to make an impact?
Send us your CV and everything else we should know about you.Apply now email@example.com Please note, due to the large amount of applications we receive on a daily basis, we are not able to give status updates. If you are invited to an interview, you will generally hear from us within 2-3 weeks of submitting your application. Thank you for your understanding!
Why Delightex rocks
- Fast learning at a startup with a growing team of talented people
- Freedom to focus on what you’re really good at
- Interdisciplinarity - we surround ourselves with designers, developers and marketers to get the best support of all worlds.
- No bureaucracy, flat hierarchies, direct contact to the founder
- A highly innovative and creative working environment inspired by open source, lean startup and agile development mindset, where you can develop new ideas.
- Established, multi-device technology stack from which new products derive
- Close partnership with JetBrains
- Attractive payment